Our primary mission here at Dr. Scott’s office is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of that mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible. We understand that it can be difficult at times to balance unexpected dental costs, that’s why we want to make sure you know about CareCredit; an easier way to start treatment today and pay over time with monthly payment options.
WHAT IS CARECREDIT?
Basically, CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that allows you to pay for all of your healthcare costs up front, and then make smaller payments over the course of 6, 12, or 24 months at no or little interest. It is specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures that may not be covered by your insurance, or to be used when those unexpected cost arise. With CareCredit you can:
- Pay for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance
- Start treatment immediately and pay over time with low minimum monthly payments
- Pay for other healthcare expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Reserve existing credit cards for household or unplanned expenses
HOW DOES CARECREDIT WORK?
This healthcare card has two unique features: every CareCredit transaction is eligible for a No Interest Plan or Low Interest Payment Plan and you can use the card at all healthcare practices that offer CareCredit. CareCredit offers two types of payment options:
1. No Interest
- Pay for treatment over 6 or 12 Months with No Interest
- As long as you pay the low minimum monthly payment each month when due, and the balance in full by the end of the 6 or 12 month term, no interest will be charged on your purchase.
2. Low Interest
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments with the 24, 36, 48 or 60 month plans.
- The 14.90% annual percentage rate is lower than average credit cards and makes convenient, fixed, low minimum monthly payments possible.
WHERE CAN I USE CARECREDIT?
This healthcare card can be used to pay for treatment for you and your entire family at thousands of healthcare practices for:
- Vision Care (Including LASIK)
- Veterinary Medicine
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Other Healthcare Specialties including Chiropractic Treatment, Hair Restoration, Weight Loss and more!
To find a provider in your area, please visit www.carecredit.com.
Your child’s smile is important to us, as is meeting all of his or her dental needs. Ask us for more information about CareCredit or go online to learn more: www.carecredit.com
Thank you for choosing Rebecca F. Scott, DDS, PC for your dental needs!